PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY RPP SERVICE. THE USE OF ANY RPP SERVICES WILL SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE ANY RPP SERVICES.
This website ("Website") is owned and provided by Re-Power Project d.o.o.
In these Terms and Conditions "we", "our" and "us" means Re-Power Project d.o.o. trading as RPP and "you" and "your" means any person who accesses and uses this Website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Intellectual property rights
The copyright in the information, content, material or data displayed on the Website belongs to us or our licensors. You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on this Website for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
- It may not be used for any commercial purposes and may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- You may not use any automated software, process, program or system, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other 'screen scraping' software, process, program or system.
- It may not be sold or transferred to any third party.
- The copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- To the best of our knowledge, images displayed on this Website are protected by copyright and therefore may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s).
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on this Website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of such information, content, material or data.
- It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent.
- The status of us and our licensors as the authors of such information, content, material or data must be acknowledged.
Terms and conditions for website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by RPP.
RPP has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that RPP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Serbia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.